Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Interview Game

This is something I've loved to play with people for a few years now. Simple as hell, but a good way to equalize conversation and to learn a lot about someone in a short amount of time. There are only three rules:

- You take turns asking questions.
- Answers must be 100% honest.
- You may not ask the same question back.

I learned through playing this game frequently that I like EVERYTHING about interviews! Making up questions, hearing answers, finding out what others want to hear about...

Which brings me to how happy I am to have had a couple opportunities in the past few weeks to go on radio shows and talk about ideas that excite me. The next one of these is this upcoming Tuesday night (February 12), from 9:00-10:00 PM on Cleveland's WRUW, 91.1 FM. This is Voices and Choices, a great radio show that's been laying out the facts about threats to and organizing around reproductive rights for years.

Neat! I wish more people got to have intense conversations over the airwaves. I would listen with great interest...

1 comment:

matt dineen said...

yay interviews! so...when do you want to be on my radio show?
-matt